Internet and technology are rapidly changing the way all of us do business. The Internet has created tremendous opportunities for business revenue generation and operational efficiencies. Of course, various pitfalls have also surfaced.
We assist start-ups and established businesses to enter into or expand their E-commerce operations. In addition to our business and commercial services, some of the areas in which we offer assistance include:
You may wish to consult us if you have an opportunity or concern related to:
- Advice and agreements concerning E-commerce and website design, including the creation, maintenance and ownership of Web Site content, hyperlinks, Web Site aesthetics and functionality.
- Development contracts and independent contractor agreements, covering the key terms of development deals, ownership or intellectual property, and performance issues.
- Strategic business arrangements with key suppliers, customers, distributors; cooperative Internet cross-marketing and license agreements; Joint Ventures & distribution agreements.
- Representation in disputes with suppliers and competitors, and litigation if appropriate, in the areas of ownership, distribution rights, intellectual property, trademark infringement, and copyright violations.
- Employment agreements for development and other staff.
- HIPAA/Heath Care
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Privacy Policies
- Software Development, Protection, and Licensing